The ChainGuardians tokenomics model is designed to empower users to make key decisions as part of a player-driven economy.
What is CGG?
ChainGuardians Governance Tokens (CGG) are ERC-20 tokens which underpin the ChainGuardians ecosystem.
CGG Can be used for:
- Earn rewards such as powerful NFTs and partner tokens
- Token lock-up and earn APY
- Provide liquidity and earn POWER LPT
- Submitting proposals for ecosystem design changes
- Vote on proposals submitted by community members
- Purchase NFTs and collectible merchandise
The purpose of the CGG token is to:
- Reward players for actively participating within the ChainGuardians ecosystem
- Empower users to direct the balance of the ChainGuardians ecosystem
- Encourage users to engage with the tokens use-case and redeem rewards
ChainGuardians Token Economics
ChainGuardians believe in community led growth and will be launching a governance token (CGG) providing the following benefits.