ChainGuardians Announce NetVrk Collaboration
Netvrk Collaboration Expands ChainGuardians to VR
As ChainGuardians continues to expand we are excited to announce we will be exploring collaboration opportunities with Netvrk, a blockchain-based VR platform that creates innovative opportunities for users to monetize their creations. The forefront of this collaboration gives ChainGuardians the opportunity to introduce Guardians on the Netvrk VR platform.
Netvrk VR and NFT Integrations
The Netvrk VR ecosystem is a platform with the vision and mission to be part of the next experience in blockchain gaming through Virtual Reality. The global market for both augmented and virtual reality is estimated around $19 billion. Netvrk clearly sees this trend growing over the years and is implementing blockchain based technologies as a result.
There has already been several successful metaverse launches within the blockchain space including: Decentraland, High Fidelity, Sandbox, and Cryptovoxels.
The Netvrk ecosystem highlights virtual ownership in the form of NFTs on the Ethereum Network. Looking at the ways NFTs are used throughout the blockchain environment, it would be hard to imagine using the platform without NFTs included in the player experience. There are at least five use cases for NFTs within Netvrk:
- - Buying Assets: using the native token NETVRK, users can attain things like buildings, vehicles, and houses, in addition to many other NFT assets that can be found within the market.
- - Buying Land: a limited commodity within the VR world, land can also be purchased with NETVRK tokens, ranging from VR real estate hotspots to strategic locations near a VR community.
- - Advertising: tokens can also be used to buy advertising space within the world, which is something many blockchain-based VR worlds cannot. This can be used as a form of passive income or sold to other parties to use as needed.
- - NFT Generation: within the Netvrk world, users can create NFTs which can also be bought or sold to others to help generate value.
- - Staking: one way of earning passive income in the Netvrk world is by staking NETVRK tokens, paying stakers a fixed percentage of the stake being held.
The Netvrk collaboration is very compatible with the mission and vision of ChainGuardians in regard to NFTs. On the ChainGuardians platform, NFTs are commonplace as assets like Guardians are used to help tokenize the space. Many integrations over the past few months have also shown the relationship that ChainGuardians has with the future of NFTs - collaborations with projects such as Orion Protocol for NFT aggregation and Bridge Mutual for decentralized coverages for NFTs. The Netvrk collaboration will prove to be a solid step in the right direction for NFT growth throughout the DeFi network.
ChainGuardians is excited about the Netvrk collaboration and is looking forward to seeing how the future of NFTs grows as a result of this collaboration. ChainGuardians will explore integrating Guardians into the Netvrk VR world which has shown to be a diverse blockchain-based virtual reality. NFTs have a healthy future in the realm of VR as blockchain makes gaming and entertainment experiences more robust.
ChainGuardians is a blockchain meets superheroes gaming ecosystem which combines traditional gaming concepts with blockchain technologies. As well as boasting the world’s first NFT Mining Platform and interoperable RPG, ChainGuardians also merges awe-inspiring artwork with imaginative storytelling. ChainGuardians amalgamates the juxtaposing concepts of play-to-earn and free-to-play through a balanced in game ecosystem; enabling users the opportunity to make key decisions through governance.
Come join us in the fight against The Gatekeepers on Telegram and find out more.
– You can also find out more on our token page: https://chainguardians.io/tokenomics/