Climb the ChainGuardians Leaderboard!
Now that everyone has had the chance to test PVP, we are excited to announce the addition of the leaderboard!
In addition to many other fixes, now when you win a PVP Quick Match you gain points on the Leaderboard.
Do you have what it takes to rise to the top?
How to Compete
- Log in to the game as normal
- Click on the Colosseum button on the bottom left.
- Click on the Quick Play button to find an opponent.
- Crush your opponent (hopefully).
- After you win, click the Leaderboard button to see where you rank.
If you cannot access the Colosseum, or don’t see the leaderboard button in the Colosseum menu it means you are playing on a cached version of the game. Please log out, clear your browser cache, and try again.
Version 188.8.131.52 Release Notes
The RPG has been patched to version 184.108.40.206. To ensure you are using the latest version, please logout, perform a hard refresh of the browser, and then log back in. If you are unsure how to refresh your browser, you can find instructions here.
- - Username Display Added
- - SAC soldier counter max should properly reset after being used.
- - In PVP HP bar will be removed from unconscious units.
- - Added Visible damage in PVP
- - Fix to PVE enemy units failing to spawn
- - Fix to prevent accidental CGC spending
- - Added PVP timeout / disconnect logic
- - Added PVP back / forfeit button
- - Added PVP leaderboard for quick play matches
- - Free Lieutenant's now have matching pictures.
- - Fix to prevent “unit copying” after winning a PVP battle.
- - Assorted bug fixes.
- - Due to our anti bot and security settings you may occasionally receive "CSRF FIELD COULDN'T BE VALIDATED" when attempting to login. Simply reload your browser and try again.
- - The “Sushi chefs” are not currently usable in the RPG. They will be added in the future.
- - The target symbol is misplaced on several units.
- - The reward loop is not yet implemented. While you can claim your daily free soldiers, you cannot gain CGC from playing (even if Bitsee says you do).
- - In PVE the Aphrodite does not always heal your team when used.
- - Captain Devex (and his clones) special attack sound effects are missing.
- - When trying to use a skill there is no X or back button. If you want to cancel the skill use simply click anywhere on the screen.
- - There are no rewards, XP gain, costs, or penalties for PVP. Play for free as much as you want.
- - PVP timeout currently skips the current character’s turn without any notification other than the timer resetting.
- - PVP disconnect can take a few minutes to register and it may appear the game has hung. Give it a couple minutes and it will report that your opponent forfeit.
- - Special powers, items or SAC abilities are not yet implemented.
- - Unlike PVE, PVP does not currently tell you what type of attack a person used.
- - The PVP timer can get out of sync when in a background browser tab.
If you encounter any issues, please contact us through our support form.
If you click and hold the mouse button, then draw a clockwise circle in the center of the game screen, it will open the debug console. Please provide screenshots of that if possible.
ChainGuardians is a blockchain meets superheroes gaming ecosystem which combines traditional gaming concepts with blockchain technologies. As well as boasting the world’s first NFT Mining Platform and interoperable RPG, ChainGuardians also merges awe-inspiring artwork with imaginative storytelling. ChainGuardians combines the concepts of play-to-earn and free-to-play through a balanced in game ecosystem; enabling users the opportunity to make key decisions through governance.
– Come join us in the fight against The Gatekeepers on Telegram and find out more.
– You can also find out more on our token page: https://chainguardians.io/tokenomics/