ChainGuardians IDO Whitelist Results
The ChainGuardians Team have been overwhelmed by the support we have received from our community. The interest in whitelisting for our IDO led to approximately 43,000 real submissions across the Pols and ChainGuardians pools.
- - The ChainGuardians whitelist received over 68,000 submissions
- - The ChainGuardians whitelist received over 43,000 valid submissions
- - Our whitelisting process favoured active members of our community
- - 1200 users were invited to complete the KYC process
- - 841 users passed the KYC process
Out of the total 841 whitelisted users, 600 spots will be available for contribution on March 10, 2021. There will be 322 spots for Polkastarter contributors and 278 spots for ChainGuardians contributors who are able to purchase up to their individual cap of $360. The auction will be done in ETH.
Please carefully check where you should provide your contribution on Polkastarter here: whitelist results.
Beware that the official CGG smart contract address will only be released through official ChainGuardians communication channels. Please be mindful of misinformation and malicious practice.